ABOUT YAYYO, INC.
YayYo, Inc., quoted on the OTC under the symbol “YAYO,” is a holding company with a mission to bridge the gap between gig economy drivers who need vehicles and transportation network and delivery companies that depend on attracting and keeping drivers. One of the company’s wholly-owned subsidiaries, RideShare Rental, is a proprietary platform that rents vehicles with approved gig economy insurance to rideshare drivers and provides fleet operators with a platform to manage their vehicle rental fleets. Distinct Cars, another wholly-owned subsidiary, maintains a growing fleet of new standard passenger vehicles and rents these vehicles directly to rideshare drivers. Through RideShare Rental and Distinct Cars, YayYo seeks to become the preeminent provider of rental vehicles to drivers in the gig economy.
- September 15, 2020: YayYo, Inc., Expands its Rideshare Rental Fleet Partnership with LMP Automotive Holdings with an increased Line of Credit
- August 6 2020: YayYo, Inc. Announces Results for Q2 2020
- May 19 2020: YayYo, Inc. Announces Results for Q1 2020
- April 1, 2020: YayYo, Inc. Announces Results for 2019
- March 4, 2020: YayYo, Inc. Appoints Ramy El-Batrawi as Chief Executive Officer and Director
- February 19, 2020: YayYo, Inc. Common Stock to be Quoted on the OTC Pink Market Beginning February 20, 2020
- February 10, 2020: YayYo, Inc. Announces Intention to Voluntarily Delist Its Common Stock From the NASDAQ Capital Market Effective February 20, 2020
- January 28, 2020: YayYo, Inc. Appoints Three Seasoned Independent Directors to the Board; President Boyd Bishop to Lead Operations
- January 6, 2020: YayYo, Inc. Appoints Rideshare Industry Executive Boyd Bishop as President