ABOUT RIDESHARE RENTAL, INC.
Rideshare Rental, Inc. bridges the gap between rideshare drivers in need of a suitable vehicle and rideshare companies that depend on attracting and keeping drivers. Rideshare Rental, Inc. uniquely supports drivers in both the higher and lower economic categories with innovative policies and programs. Rideshare Rental, Inc. is a leading provider of rental vehicles to drivers in the ever-expanding gig economy.
- November 10, 2020: YayYo, Inc. Announces Company Name Change to Rideshare Rental, Inc.
- October 13, 2020: YayYo, Inc., and Aioi USA to Deploy AI Dash Cams in Mobility Fleet
- September 15, 2020: YayYo, Inc., Expands its Rideshare Rental Fleet Partnership with LMP Automotive Holdings with an increased Line of Credit
- August 6 2020: YayYo, Inc. Announces Results for Q2 2020
- May 19 2020: YayYo, Inc. Announces Results for Q1 2020
- April 1, 2020: YayYo, Inc. Announces Results for 2019
- March 4, 2020: YayYo, Inc. Appoints Ramy El-Batrawi as Chief Executive Officer and Director
- February 19, 2020: YayYo, Inc. Common Stock to be Quoted on the OTC Pink Market Beginning February 20, 2020
- February 10, 2020: YayYo, Inc. Announces Intention to Voluntarily Delist Its Common Stock From the NASDAQ Capital Market Effective February 20, 2020
- January 28, 2020: YayYo, Inc. Appoints Three Seasoned Independent Directors to the Board; President Boyd Bishop to Lead Operations
- January 6, 2020: YayYo, Inc. Appoints Rideshare Industry Executive Boyd Bishop as President